Please be aware what the colour navy is sold out !!
The Kalahari Hat is an adaptable, lightweight head covering which provides anyone who spends time outdoors with excellent protection against direct, reflected and scattered UV radiation.
Conforming to AS/NZ 4399:1996 and made from max. 50+ UPF rated, soft and breathable Micromesh or 100% Cotton fabric; the Kalahari has a toggle/elastic cord adjustment for a comfortable and perfect fit for all head sizes. The touch tape patches on the front panels can be easily secured behind the head or in front of the neck for enhanced protection.
Many of the features incorporated in this purpose designed hat result from consumer research; for example the Kalahari incorporates a soft toweling sweatband for extra comfort & a deep curved peak to ensure excellent sun protection to the face and eyes. The patented ‘covered vents’ on the sides of the crown assist with the escape of heat from the head whilst maintaining protection from harmful UV, and the releasable back panel allows for increased ventilation around the neck.
Ideal for hiking, kayaking, fishing etc., this lightweight, quick dry hat also packs flat, which makes it the perfect traveling companion!
Kalahari Hat Sizes:
one size fits all
This lightweight, adjustable head covering can be worn in a number of ways to protect the wearer from harmful UV rays.
- Max. 50+ UPF rating
- UVeto's Reg. Design No. 149030; Patent No. 2002100511
- Deap curved peak provides good shade over eyes
- Adjustable head strap to fit all sizes comfortably
- Incorporates a soft toweling headband
- Releasable back panel for improved ventilation
- Patented covered vents on sides of head section help keep wearer cool
- Lightweight, cool and comfortable to wear
- Can be secured in front of face to protect from reflected and scattered UV, wind and flies!
- Packs away easily when not in use
- Easy wash and wear care
- Ideal Workplace protection
- Fluoro colours conform to AS/NZ 1906.4 1997 - High Visibility for Safety Garments
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 31 December, 2008.