is designed to fit broad brim hats, caps and hard hats; the Net ‘n Shade comprises of an adjustable UV shade with a separate fly / mosquito net. This dual purpose attachment provides additional protection against direct, reflected and scattered UV radiation and / or flies, mosquitos, sandflies, bees and wasps. Both pieces come together in a handy mesh pocket carry bag with belt clip.
Made from max. 50+ UPF rated soft and breathable Micromesh, the shade has a toggle/elastic cord adjustment for a comfortable and perfect fit for all head sizes. Sides of Shade can be moved back or forward depending on level of UV protection and peripheral vision required.
The extra long, ultra fine mesh of the Easy View Net blocks 40% of UV rays and with the toggle adjustment / elastic cord at the hem, is effective in keeping out even the smallest of insects.
Net and Shade Sizes:
one size fits all
Adjustable UV Shade with separate fly/mossie Net; designed to fit all types of headwear
- Shade made from max. 50+ UPF rated fabric - blocks more than 98% of harmful UV
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions
- Sides of Shade can be moved back or forward depending on level of UV protection and peripheral vision required
- Can be worn with broadbrim hats, peak caps or hard hats
- Toggle adjustment on both Net and Shade for ease of fit
- Extra long 'Easy View' fly net blocks over 40% of solar ultraviolet radiation
- Net & Shade can be worn individually or together
- Soft, lightweight, cool and comfortable to wear
- Can be worn with ear muffs
- Ideal workplace protection from direct, reflected and scattered UV, flies, mosquitos, bees and wasps
- Comes in handy mesh pocket carry bag with belt clip
- Colours available: Shade - Navy Blue, Hi Vis Orange; Net - Black
- Hi Vis colours conform to AS/NZ 1906.4 1997 - High Visibility for safety garments
- Machine washable and quick dry
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 31 December, 2008.